We seek a senior customer experience manager to join our team,
What you will do:
- Support clients on their customer experience and digital transaction journeys.
- Define and deliver transformational experiences for our customers and employees that drive innovation.
- Lead delivery of engagements and take responsibility for project teams.
- Present insights and recommendations enabled by strategic thinking, technical knowledge, and strong communication skills.
- Build and maintain relationships between us and our client base.
- Contribute to business development efforts, lead proposal development, and support the development of client offerings
- Contribute to thought leadership and knowledge management
- Mentor and provide professional development opportunities for other team members
What you should have:
- A minimum of a Second Class Upper degree
- A Master’s degree is an added advantage
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience in one or more of the following industries: financial services, technology, telecoms, or management consulting
- Experience across digital strategy and delivery, customer strategy, customer experience design, journey design, business transformation, innovation, and product development/management
- An understanding of design thinking methodologies and its application to UX/CX
- Experience or qualifications in Agile would be a plus
- Demonstrable experience leading project teams is a critical requirement
- Strong people management and development skills
- Ability to plan, structure and prepare client-ready deliverables
- Ability to deliver high-quality work products across multiple engagements
- Demonstrated ability to apply structured thinking and analysis techniques to complex and ambiguous problems
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very good proficiency in MS Office suite is essential