We seek a Senior Mobile Engineer, to work with engineers and takes responsibility for developing, and maintaining high-quality mobile applications.
What you will do:
• Develop new user-facing features.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Troubleshoot and debug applications.
• Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
• Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
• Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, and system administrators.
• Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
• You will participate in peer code review and provide constructive feedback to other team members so to ensure our delivery reflects your quality standard.
• Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
• Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products.
what you should have: