We seek a Talent Advocate, that will provide good, clear and tactful end to end talent acquisition and learning management support in our team.
What you will do:
- Drive the Employer of Choice Agenda through innovative Employer Brand programs.
- Be accountable for delivering high-quality, timely, and cost-effective recruitment and Learning services to the business.
- Effectively interface with 3rd party recruiters or other recruitment service providers where needed.
- Craft engaging Learning journeys based on output from Talent Reviews, performance conversations
- Drive the implementation of the learning calendar.
- Implement learning programs in line with agreements from business leaders
- Maintain e-learning platform and report analysis
- Drive the utilization of LMS for all learning activities
- Support Effective Onboarding Program Executions
- Manage Operational Employee Engagement Plans
What you should have:
- First Degree in any course
- HR Certification such as CIPM,PHRI, SHRM is required
- 2-5 years experience in the same or similar role.
- Proximity is to Lekki Lagos is Key.
- Please apply only if you have these minimum requirements.